- Preassemble parts without cement to insure proper fit
- Trim or file where necessary
- When cementing painted or plated parts, scrape away paint or plating from surfaces ot be joined
- Apply cement sparingly to one surface and press firmly together
- AVOID CEMENT OF FINGER TIPS, AS GLUE SMUDGED ON AREAS NOT TO BE JOINED CANNOT BE REMOVED
- Do not use on clear parts. Use 3515C Clear Parts Cement.
- *NOTE* Solvent based products cannot be shipped outside the Continental US
LIQUID CEMENT FOR PLASTIC MODELS
is specially formulated for joining all polystyrene plastics.
LIQUID CEMENT FOR PLASTIC MODELS can be used in the construction of plastic model kits and may also repair many common household products made of polystyrene or ABS, acetate, plexiglass and many other plastics.