We must be notified within 30 days of receipt of order that you wish to return a item.
Do Not Phone.
We will need written or email proof of your request.
Email us at
with Return and your Invoice #xxxx as subject line.
You can also mail us at
3490 Buzzard Rd
Manchester , KY 40962
Indicate Quantity, Item # , Description,Unit Price, and if you require refund or product replacement.
Once we get your return request you should receive a Return Merchandise Form within 5-7 business days.
If your kit has missing or broken parts check out the "Replacement Parts" page.
* Shipping charges are non-refundable
* Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer on all return items
* Any hobby kits that have construction started are non-returnable.
* If you return a kit with construction started you will not receive any refund.
* 15% Restocking fee is charged on all return items, undeliverable or refused shipments.
Replacement Parts Policy:
Did your kit come with a missing or broken part?
You should first try contacting the manufacturer or distributor.
Most will replace damaged parts or missing instruction sheets free or for a small fee.
If your kit is out of production it may be impossible to supply replacement parts.
To contact the manufacturer for replacement parts use the list below.
parts request should be sent to:
Dragon Care Global Access System
Revell-Monogram parts requests should be sent to:
Revell Monogram Replacement Parts
Academy & Italeri parts requests should email Model Rectifier at Model Rectifier